Moving in or Moving Out?

Please click on the attached link that corresponds to your moving request. 
For additional information related to Utility Billing please contact (612)-861-9164.

Move In Form: English

Move In Form: Spanish

Move Out Form: English

Move Out Form: Spanish

For setting up or canceling private utilities please refer to our Resident Resources Page.

Water Tower