Older Adult Programs
Richfield Community Center
7000 Nicollet Avenue
Richfield, MN 55423
Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Senior Programs Supervisor: Jessica Anderson, (612) 861-9363, email@example.com
Programs & Services
Richfield Recreation offers a wide array of activities for older adults. Programs include day trips, exercise classes, computer classes, an open computer lab, continuing education classes, health screenings, tax and insurance help, drop-in bridge, 500, darts, cribbage, and other games, and much more. See our full list of current program offerings in our program guide, which is mailed to all Richfield residents three times a year.
Senior Health & Human Services
The Richfield Recreation Seasonal Program Guide lists all programs and services offered by the City of Richfield. See below for links to other agencies and resources that serve the Richfield area.
- Bloomington Public Health (also serving the Richfield area): 952-563-8900
- Senior Community Services: 952-541-1019
- Disability Linkage Line: (866) 333-2466
- Meals On Wheels: 612-623-3363
- HOME (House, Outdoor, Maintenance for the Elderly): (952) 888-5530
- Senior Linkage Line: (800) 333-2433
- Senior Outreach (senior outreach/caregiver): 952-888-7121
- VEAP (Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People): 952-888-9616
- Metro Mobility: 651-602-1100
- Grocery Delivery (Metro Mobility): 651-602-1111
*Due to the rise in COVID spread and the Omicron variant, the Community Center became unable to host in-person dining in December 2021. VOA temporarily provided meals to go, but as of January 13, 2022, this program is currently on pause.