The City's goal is to create a diversified, expanding and dynamic economy through the development of new businesses, the enhancement of existing businesses by providing the proper tools and resources in order for them to grow and prosper, and the attraction of new business and industry to our community. The primary goal is to retain existing business, recruit new businesses, increase employment and foster economic growth in Richfield.
Staff will work to help companies make the most of growth opportunities. Staff can assist with business location services, as well as provide services to existing Richfield business and new business start-ups. The services include:
- Identifying finance alternatives
- Assist in identifying available commercial locations
- Coordinate various city approvals
- Organize meetings with appropriate public and private sector representatives
- Serve as a reliable, responsive information resource.
For more information contact the Community Development Department